John Hall reviewed my study book. You might want to click on the hyperlink and have a read of his impressions. If you’re considering buying my study book, it might help you to know that it’s been sold to thousands of students from around the world, in more than 29 countries and is now available as an English Study Book, French Study Book, Romanian Study Book and a Chinese Study Book.
Have a quick read of John’s review and then make the decision to get better grades faster and easier!
As you know from my study book, I am a big supporter of identifying a student’s learning style so you learn HOW to learn. If you don’t know what learning styles are, just answer these questions:
- Are you frustrated with your child’s low grades or lack of motivation?
- Is your home life stressful due to homework hassles and poor report cards?
- Have you tried absolutely everything to help your child get higher grades?
- Do you have a bright child who seems to know information, then forgets it during the test?
- Are you truly serious about doing something different to help your child succeed?
If You Answered “YES!” then keep reading to find out how you can help raise your child’s grades just in time for the very next report card…
I promise your situation is not unique. What you also need to know is that your child’s situation is NOT hopeless.
The problem is that children who suffer from learning challenges have been mis-lead with the 4 biggest myths by well-meaning teachers, other parents and even some learning authorities.
Here are the 4 biggest myths about learning that will never get you the results you want:
- The first is that you must teach TO your child’s preferred learning style, because schools who teach TO every child’s learning style produce better results. (This statement is so misleading that a recent article in the Washington Post said the theory of teaching to multiple intelligences was just that – a theory, and not working in the real world at all). More about this later…
- The second is that kids with low grades are lazy and unmotivated and simply do not take tests well.
- The third is kids who cannot sit still and pay attention are most likely to have attention deficit disorders of some kind. ADD or ADHD can very often be something else in disguise.
- The fourth is that some kids who struggle in school simply don’t like to read, or spell, or do math, etc. (This is one of the worst. It’s only when children constantly experience failure that they don’t want to read or do their schoolwork).
The plain truth is, kids love to learn when they are successful.
But sometimes, they just don’t know how to “win the school game” because no one has taken the time to show them “HOW TO LEARN”.
Think about it. Every day, your child is given assignments and told what to learn. This is like a baseball coach giving a player a written test to see if he or she can make the team. No one is showing your child “how to learn”. You can’t just tell a child, “learn this for the test” and then if they don’t do well, blame them.
Wouldn’t you agree that it’s crazy to think you’ll get different results if you keep doing the same thing over and over again?
That’s why you need to do something different… That’s where this learning toolkit comes in.
Click on the hyperlink -> to help your child get better grades in school.
Here is another installment of top 10 lists to help you study smarter, study for exams or just develop better study skills. These lists are designed to give you direct access to valuable quick learning tip that you can pick and choose to use at your leisure.
Top 10 Ways To Ace Your Next Exam Or Test
- Upcoming tests can definitely be nerve-wracking. Learning how to study for a test properly can direct your attention positively towards improved study habits with decreased anxiety levels.
- Exams generally count for the highest percentage of your overall grade making knowing how to study for exams extremely crucial in your academic endeavors.
- Studying in a makeshift manner may only get you so far! Knowing exactly how to study for a final by following a set of guidelines may just be what will make the difference in your most important exams.
- Because your study skills memory is the most significant aspect required for testing, coming up with techniques and styles that work best for you can help to remember the right answers to those tricky questions.
- Starting college means learning to adapt to a whole new environment where teachers demand you to work independently with a much higher work load and yes, much more complex exams! Understanding how to study in college for exams can help lessen those all-nighters to achieve successful results.
- Time and energy spent on trying to study for an exam does not have to be wasted. Putting better study skills to use can show you how to manage your time and prepare well, all while still keeping a social life.
- Poor planning produces poor results! Go through these study skills test taking procedures and start producing great results, every time!
- Quick learning tips will save you from cramming the night before your test by learning how to use different techniques to remember your class work more efficiently.
- You can study in vain for countless hours without getting anywhere! Knowing how to study effectively for exams will make all the difference in the world when it comes to passing or failing!
- Taking tests and exams are based on the lessons taught and the information your memory has stored away. Remembering that information is not always easy. A remedy for that problem is finding study skills games that can help students focus better and remember odds and ends while making studying fun.
Whether you are a student struggling to learn or a teacher trying to help prepare your students, knowing HOW to develop good study skills by using the right study skills material will help you achieve your targets with outstanding outcomes. The following top 10 best study skills are hyperlinked to valuable resources that will help you get better grades faster.
- Having the best study skills improves memory habits making it easier to get the most out of your studying efforts by remembering important information.
- Students who know how to study efficiently will manage their time better using less energy and more brain power resulting in academic success!
- Finding an effective study skill that works for you will develop the correct way to absorb information and is a great skill to maintain for making life choices.
- Studying is tedious and sometimes overwhelming. Using a study skills guide shows useful tricks such as helpful ways to research, how to prepare for a test and writing tips so that you can stay organized and focused.
- Instead of getting frustrated and spending countless hours making mistakes and then correcting them, use one of the many study skills resources available to know the tricks of the trade and get better results.
- Studying, like any other task in life, requires a few key elements to make the information retainable. Learn how to study better so that you get the results you want.
- Studying itself can be a daunting task, leaving no time for you to strategize your life as a student. Learning different methods by implementing proper study skills and strategies can go a long way in helping students to make order from the chaos!
- Knowing how to study smarter and not harder lets students learn more effectively with healthier regimens and higher achievements.
- Online study skills can be a student’s best friend with limitless amounts of information. Be sure to always use legitimate sources and don’t forget to reference those sites!
- Whether you are a student struggling to learn or a teacher trying to help prepare your students, knowing HOW to develop good study skills by using the right study skills material will help you achieve your targets with outstanding outcomes.